Your Luxury RV Awaits
Our unique, resident-only RV Park allows no overnight camping, ensuring a true community atmosphere. Starting at $63,900, each titled RV site comes serviced by the Indian Springs Ranch water and sewer utility and features an underground irrigation system, multiple power connections as well as internet and phone connectivity. See our current Price List.
Some distinctive features of the Indian Springs Ranch RV Park include:
- Fully serviced and open year round, maintenance provided through the HOA.
- 45 titled sites in phase one and two, each connected to the water and sewer utility system which is in place and operating. Limited number of sites remaining.
- Each site is a minimum of 5,000 sq ft with an 1,800 sq ft brick paver pad, a minimum of 3,200 sq ft of irrigated, maintained lawn and 7 trees.
- 200 amp power service with a 50 amp, 30 amp and two 20 amp outlets.
- Men’s and women’s onsite shower/restroom and laundry facility.
- Maintained play field with a volleyball net and splash pad.
- On site storage rental facility.
- Long-lasting, enduring value ensured by our developer Schickedanz West
Founded by four brothers in 1951 in Toronto, Schickedanz has been building quality homes and communities ever since. With the Toronto region being their initial focus, the company first expanded into the United States in 1972.
As the company continued to grow, branches were opened in Calgary in 1979 and West Palm Beach in 1980. Through the decades, a core set of values were respected and upheld; a tradition that continues to this day and is evident in every project Schickedanz has been a part of.
Schickedanz West began their focus on recreational real estate in the early 1990s by entering the Canmore market and has since established itself as a leader in building and developing outstanding recreational properties, homes and condominiums, as well as quality commercial and retail developments.
Weathering every economic storm and committing to stand by their product, Schickedanz West continues to provide uncommon value and outstanding customer service in every development.
Indian Springs Ranch is Schickedanz West’s Montana real estate project for golfers and their families. The development has Montana homes for sale as well as accommodations for those who just want to stay for a certain period of time.