Nightly RV Resort
Welcome to the RV Resort at Indian Springs Ranch
Located in beautiful Eureka, Montana, the RV Resort at Indian Springs Ranch currently offers 30 overnight RV spaces adjacent to our immaculately maintained 18-hole golf course with gorgeous views of the surrounding Whitefish Mountain range. 65 more units are currently being landscaped and are nearing completion.
Each of our sites has water, sewer, and 30 and 50 amp power hookups, as well as a picnic table and fire pit. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi, laundry and shower facilities, an off-leash dog park for your pets, a playground for the kids (nearing completion), miles of walking trails, and a small gift shop/store.
Our sites at the RV Resort at Indian Springs Ranch can be booked online using the link below and you will receive your booking confirmation via email. For questions regarding the RV Resort at Indian Springs Ranch, please call 406-889-6912.
Indian Springs Ranch 18-Hole Golf Course
- Enjoy our relaxed, “Real Montana” atmosphere on our immaculately maintained golf course.
Indian Springs Golf Shop
- Merchandise, Clubs, Golf Balls, Collectibles, & Refreshments
Eagles Nest Patio Pub
- Operated seasonally from April 15th – October 15th (weather permitting).
- Located next to the Golf Shop, the Pub offers great burgers, wraps, sandwiches, & much more, along with soft drinks, beer, & wine.
- See the menu, hours of operations, & phone number under the ISR Patio Pub tab here.
Indian Springs Walking Trails
- Enjoy miles of walking trails on-site; view the map here.
Glacier National Park just 1.25 hours away.
Kookanusa Lake just seven minutes away.
Eureka Historical Village
- Many other lakes, rivers, & streams in the valley.
- Miles of mountain roads, trails, & exploring.
- Many local restaurants, bars, casinos, & eateries.